Cheap Flights from Toronto to Calgary (YTO - YYC)
Top last minute flight dealsFeeling spontaneous? It’s never too late to book a trip. Here’s our pick of the best last minute flights to Calgary...
- Wed 11 DecYTZYYCWed 18 DecYYCYYZAir CanadaIndirectfrom £183
- Thu 12 DecYTZYYCMon 16 DecYYCYYZAir CanadaIndirectfrom £191
- Thu 5 DecYYZYYCSun 8 DecYYCYYZWestJetDirectfrom £204
Flight information Toronto to Calgary
Cheapest return price last month
Flights per week
Average flight time, total distance 1670 miles
Most popular airline last month
Frequently asked questions
This information is correct as of August 2016
Airlines that fly from Toronto to Calgary
Terminal Information – Departing
This is only a guideline. Always check your boarding pass for up-to-date terminal information.
Air Canada flights to Calgary leave from Toronto Person Airport’s Terminal 1 while Westjet and Air Transat flights depart from Terminal 3. Both terminals are well equipped with plenty of restaurants and cafes. Caplansky's Deli, based in both Terminal 1 and Terminal 3, offers Jewish soul food dishes such as lox, beef brisket, blintzes, and knishes. Terminal 1 is also home to Twist which is owned by Canadian TV chef Roger Mooking and LEE Kitchen by Susur Lee, one of the “Ten Chefs of the Millennium” according to Food & Wine magazine. Of course, both terminals also have the usual assortment of cafes and fast food outlets such as Starbucks and Tim Horton’s. Free Wi-Fi is available at Toronto Pearson Airport, allowing you to research your upcoming trip to Calgary while you wait for your flight to be called. There is a Plaza Premium Lounge in both terminals.
Terminal Information – Arriving
There are lots of ways to get from Calgary Airport to the city centre.
· The easiest way is to take a taxi from outside the terminal. This usually costs between $40* and $45* and takes around 20 minutes, depending on traffic.
· Another option is to take a shuttle bus. Some hotels in Calgary have a free shuttle service, so it’s always worth checking with your hotel to see if this is something that they offer.
· The Calgary Allied Airport Shuttle runs every 30 minutes. Tickets can be purchased from the Allied Shuttle counter which is in the arrivals section near Gate B. Tickets cost $15* per person.
· A cheaper option is the Calgary Transit bus which costs $8*. The bus leaves from Bay 20 in the arrivals section every 30 minutes at 5 minutes past the hour and 35 minutes past the hour.
· Car hire at Calgary Airport is another option to consider. Budget, Thrifty, Dollar, Enterprise, Alamo, Avis, and Budget all have desks at Calgary Airport’s dedicated car rental centre which can be found across the road from the terminal.
As this is a domestic flight, you should aim to arrive at Toronto Pearson International Airport at least 90 minutes before your flight to Calgary International Airport is due to depart.
What to expect in Calgary
Calgary is two hours behind Toronto. It's usually colder than Toronto, regardless of the time of year. In January, Calgary has an average temperature of -7°C during the day compared to Toronto where the average daily temperature is -3°C. During the summer months (July and August), temperatures in July average 17°C. In Toronto, the daily average is a couple of degrees warmer at around 24-25°C.
*Prices subject to change
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 45 days.