23 Oct 2019 - 24 Oct 2019
2 guests - 1 room
Where to Stay in Hargeisa
Hargeisa offers attractions spanning thousands of years, from the historical Laas Geel cave paintings to the neon lights of Barwaaqo Fun City. Hotels near the airport are within 3 miles of downtown Hargeisa, so you can have a convenient place to stay with access to the city's best attractions.
This neighbourhood is home to the majority of hotel reservations in Hargeisa located near the central commercial district. Here, you'll have access to shopping, cafes and even global businesses.
1. If you're looking for cheap hotels in Hargeisa near the city centre, book a stay at Sugaal Hotel & Restaurant. The simple but elegant rooms offer private bathrooms and free Wi-Fi. The hotel is across the street from a lovely park, so you can relax before getting back to the bustle of downtown.
2. Damal Hotel Hargeisa offers modern amenities in the downtown area. All rooms are air-conditioned with a flat-screen TV and private bathroom. Guests also have access to free Wi-Fi and the onsite restaurant.
3. If you're looking for boutique hotels in Hargeisa, the charming Oriental Hotel is a great choice as it has been operating since 1953. Complimentary breakfast is included, and all rooms have satellite TV and both cold and hot water.
Hotels in Beacon Valley are a bit removed from the busy city centre, so you can enjoy a quieter stay with easy access to downtown. The main attraction in this area is the mosque.
1. The Qurtuba Hotel offers low-cost but comfortable and modern accommodations. The onsite restaurant is open 24 hours a day.
2. Golis Restaurant and Hotel is across the street from the mosque, a shopping centre and a supermarket for your convenience. The onsite restaurant serves traditional Somali food like camel meat.
3. Maamuus Hotel is an upscale property offering a 24-hour front desk, high-speed internet, a business centre and complimentary breakfast. The hotel often hosts weddings and business meetings.
Hargeisa Airport Hotels
Hargeisa Egal International Airport (HGA) is less than 3 miles from the city centre. When you book one of the last-minute hotels in Hargeisa near the airport, you'll be just minutes away from catching your flight and seeing all that Hargeisa has to offer.
Hargeisa Egal International Airport (HGA) Hotels
1. One of the cheap hotels in Hargeisa, Egan Hotel Apartments is across the street from a supermarket and down the street from a business centre, making it convenient for travelling professionals on a budget.
2. Adams Inn offers is a mid-range option for Hargeisa accommodations. It is just off Guleed Haji Highway for a convenient commute to the airport or into the city. A coffee shop is just one block away.
3. The Ambassador Hotel is an upscale hotel in Hargeisa and is perfect for business travellers. It offers daily newspapers, free parking, free Wi-Fi, a mosque, a gym, dry cleaning services, and car rentals in addition to its spacious conference centre.
Trust Skyscanner to help you find great deals on flights, car rentals and last-minute hotels in Hargeisa for your trip.
The people of Hargeysa would be very upset if you referred to it as part of Somalia. It is the capital of Somaliland, an independent country that is democratic, peaceful and has made wonderful economic progress even though the world's countries have not yet given it formal recognition. A visa to Somalia will not get you admitted to Somaliland but can be obtained upon entry.
That view is from the balcony of one the rooms
its so sweet i loved it n am so hapy