18 Jun 2019 - 19 Jun 2019
2 guests - 1 room
Mangalore, or Mangaluru, boasts an old-world atmosphere. This Indian town has been an international trade hub since the 6th century. Busy seaports contrast tranquil sunsets, quiet beaches, and authentic local food. Mangaluru International Airport (IXE) is located north of town. Hotels near the airport are limited and about 30 minutes from popular attractions. The downtown district of Kodailbail is a great place for booking cheap hotels in Mangalore, visiting historical temples and museums, or getting some excellent port-side food.
The Kodialbail District
Mangalore accommodation in this neighbourhood are centrally located next to attractions like the Kudroli Gokarnath Temple and Mahatma Gandhi Museum. Kodialbail is an ideal place for visitors of Mangalore to stroll on sunny beaches, eat street food, and explore some of India’s history. For those looking to book last-minute hotels in Mangalore, Kodialbail has many year-round options.
1. The Hotel Maya International has an excellent location among cheap hotels in Mangalore. It sits on the main road of Balmatta along with many restaurants, pubs, and a shopping mall.
2. Hotel Deepa Comforts is a great choice for business travellers. This lodging option has a 24-hour business centre and round-the-clock room service. It's an excellent choice when looking for mid-range hotels in Mangalore.
3. Located in the heart of the university district, The Ocean Pearl is one of the most luxurious boutique hotels in Mangalore. The resort has large comfortable beds, large bathrooms, and in-house laundry.
Unique hotels in Mangalore can be found in the Mudushedde region east of downtown. Pilikula Nisargadhama, a 370-acre tropical forest, is a local project dedicated to preserving the biodiversity and culture of the region. Of course, there's also plenty of hotels in the area.
1. The Phalguni River Lodge is a picturesque resort overlooking the river and conservation park. Guests stay in jungle lodges that are located within walking distance of the science centre.
2. River Roost Resort is a boutique getaway hotel east of the airport on the Gurupura River. This resort is set within coconut plantations and features an eco-educational park and golf course.
Mangalore Airport Hotels
Mangalaru International Airport (IXE) is located 30 minutes north of downtown. While restaurants and hotels in this region are limited, travellers seeking last-minute hotels in Mangalore can visit various Adyapadi temples nearby.
Mangalaru International Airport Hotels
1. Hotel Saroj is conveniently situated across the river from the Mangalore airport on Ganeshpura Airport Road. This lodging option offers mid-range accommodations with an in-house restaurant.
Spa Hotels in Mangalore
Local spas are often located in a tropical jungle setting and surrounded by scenic views.
1. Pandits Health Resort and Spa features a landscaped campus complete with gardens and fountains. The cottages are nestled within mango groves. The amenities include swimming pools, a Jacuzzi, and an ayurvedic spa.
Mangalore has accommodation and attractions for all types of travellers. Book your next getaway in Mangalore and experience a new destination in India.
ya its great the way of customs they follow here actually i am studying here but born in bangalore i kijed this place but damn weather conditions its too hot and too cold and heavly raining place and the nature is here damn it ossom to watch and we can go to beachs which is so good and even it is maintained beautifully
one of the only major ports of karnataka. lots of places to see around including temples, resorts and beaches.
i love it
rely good 1