1 Sep 2019 - 2 Sep 2019
2 guests - 1 room
Where to Stay in Ajaccio
Known as the birthplace of Napoléon Bonaparte, Ajaccio is the capital of Corsica. This French island located in the Mediterranean Sea is an historic and interesting place for visitors. Most lodging options are dotted along the coastline. Hotels near the airport make travelling more convenient.
Ajaccio is a port city with its downtown area situated on a peninsula. The birthplace and baptismal locations of the city are located in this neighbourhood.
1. Cheap hotels in Ajaccio include Le Bar des Pecheurs. Guests can walk to a beach in three minutes from this hotel. It has free Wi-Fi, air conditioning, and a restaurant. Rooms feature flat-screen TVs, dining areas, kitchenettes, and bathrooms.
2. Hotel San Carlu Citadelle is a midrange hotel with an outdoor pool and a restaurant. Free Wi-Fi, meeting areas, and a garden are available. Rooms have a TV, a minibar, air conditioning, a refrigerator, and a bathroom.
3. If you're looking for last-minute hotels in Ajaccio, try Palazzu U Domu. This boutique option is near the beach. Air-conditioned guestrooms have LCD satellite TV and free internet.
Located on the northern bend of the Ajaccio bay, Pietralba is conveniently situated between the airport and the downtown areas. Hotels in Ajaccio are plentiful in this area.
1. Hôtel Spunta Di Mare is one of the cheap hotels in Ajaccio. Just a short walk from the beach, this hotel has elegant, air-conditioned rooms with panoramic views of Ajaccio Bay. Guests can enjoy flat-screen TVs and internet access from their rooms.
2. For a mid-range hotel, try Residence de Tourisme Ajaccio Amirauté. Enjoy an infinity swimming pool, a heated Swimspa, and free secured parking. Rooms are air-conditioned and have kitchens, flat-screen TVs, and free Wi-Fi.
3. Apartment Rue du Soleil Levant provides boutique accommodations in Pietralba. Near both Port des Cannes and Sanguinaires Islands, this accommodation features a sitting area, a kitchen, and a private bathroom.
Ajaccio Airport Hotels
Staying near the airport in Ajaccio doesn't mean you're far away from the beaches and the action. Ajaccio Napoleon Bonaparte Airport (AJA) is just 5 miles east of the harbour.
Ajaccio Napoleon Bonaparte Airport Hotels
1. For budget hotels that are near the airport, try Le Bella Vista Residence. Located just 9 miles from the airport, this property is near the beach and has a pool and a restaurant. Air-conditioned accommodations feature kitchens, a terrace, and a view.
2. Looking for last-minute hotels in Ajaccio? Check out Chambres d'hôtes le Vieux Chêne. This bed and breakfast has free Wi-Fi and parking. Rooms have a fan, a TV, and a private bathroom. A continental breakfast is served every morning.
3. Hôtel Campo Dell'oro is a boutique hotel in the heart of Ajaccio’s gulf. It is near the beach, is set in a large park of palm trees, and has an outdoor pool and tennis courts. Rooms are spacious, utilize air conditioning, and feature an LCD TV and private bath.
Come enjoy a vacation in Ajaccio. Visit the Skyscanner website to find great deals on local inexpensive, mid-range, and boutique hotels.
This port city is the capital of Corsica and the birthplace of Napoleon Bonaparte. Nice place to walk around and get a floor of the area.
A nice town and I had no idea about the history that existed here, such as Napoleon's house that you can go actually go inside!