3 Mar 2020 - 4 Mar 2020
2 adults - 1 room
Zaragoza is a place rich with historic, religious and educational heritage. Hotels near the airport are plentiful and easy to find if you're looking for a convenient place to stay. Attractions include Torre Nueva and the Basilica de Nuestra Senora del Pilar.
If you want to step out of your hotel room and be surrounded by shops, restaurants and attractions, hotels in Zaragoza's commercial district provide ideal accommodations.
1. NH Collection Gran Hotel de Zaragoza This hotel has a restaurant, bar, sauna and fitness centre, and guests enjoy free high-speed Wi-Fi. If you're looking for last-minute hotels in Zaragoza, this hotel almost always has rooms available.
2. Hostal El Carmen Hostal This hotel offers Wi-Fi and a 24-hour reception. Rooms are air-conditioned and feature flat-screen TVs, work desks and private bathrooms.
3. Hotel Palafox Featuring a seasonal rooftop pool with lovely views, this hotel has free Wi-Fi throughout. Visitors are welcome to visit the sauna and fitness centre as well as the hotel’s restaurant and cafe.
Just off the A-2 motorway, Alfajarin is a neighbouring area to Zaragoza with its own historical buildings and sites to see. If you can't find last-minute hotels in Zaragoza, stay in one of these hotels just a few miles away for excellent accommodation.
1. Hostal Restaurante Casa Paco This hotel provides a 24-hour reception, free Wi-Fi and free parking. Each air-conditioned room offers cable TV and a private bathroom. Visitors can enjoy seasonal, local fare at the restaurant, and children are welcome in the play area nearby. If you can't find cheap hotels in Zaragoza, this budget-friendly location in neighbouring Alfajarin may fit the bill.
2. Hotel Alfinden Only 5 miles from central Zaragoza, this hotel offers rooms with free Wi-Fi and private bathrooms. Guests will enjoy beautiful views, and the hotel's restaurant provides tasty fare for visitors. Travellers may enjoy bird-watching from a nearby reserve.
3. Hotel Rausan This hotel offers a 24-hour cafe serving local food. All air-conditioned rooms have free Wi-Fi and satellite TVs. The Zaragoza city centre is 15 minutes away. The Hotel Rausan features a store, ATM and 24-hour front desk.
Finding accommodations near Zaragoza Airport (ZAZ) can mean an added level of convenience during a trip. Whether you are seeking expensive or cheap hotels in Zaragoza, proximity to the airport can significantly reduce stress during your visit.
1. Tulip Inn Zaragoza Plaza Feria Just 2 miles from Zaragoza Airport (ZAZ), this hotel has free parking, free Wi-Fi and air-conditioned rooms. Each room has a flat-screen TV, hardwood floors, a work desk and a safe. A restaurant and cafe are also available for guests.
2. Eurostars Rey Fernando Just a 5 minute drive from the airport, this hotel has free Wi-Fi, parking, a restaurant and a spa. Individual rooms have flat-screen televisions, air conditioning, microwaves and mini-fridges.
3. Las Ventas Less than 5 miles from the airport, this upscale hotel features large gardens, a pool and a tennis court. The air-conditioned rooms have free Wi-Fi and televisions.
When you're ready to book hotels in Zaragoza, be sure to search our site for the perfect accommodation.
Lovely city, super friendly people, artsy and lots of interesting Historical places. Super nice food and tapas too! :) I’d definitely recommend it!
Interesting city on the banks of Ebro River, lots of Mudéjar-style landmarks, combining Islamic and Gothic architecture.
Zaragoza is not one of Spain's most popular tourist destinations, and I hope it stays that way, because this fact has left Zaragoza with a very authentic Spanish flavor. That is not to suggest there is nothing of touristic value in Zaragoza. A former Roman city and capitol of the kingdom of Aragon there is plenty of interesting historical sites, churches, and wonderful medieval architecture to be found. It is also a great starting point to travel into Aragon's wonderful countryside
Zaragoza is a great city right at the halfway point on the train trip from Barcelona to Madrid that is very often overlooked. Take the time to stop here and spend the night and you won't be sorry. Zaragoza is beautifully situated on the Ebro River with the Basilica of Our Lady of the Pillar as it's centerpiece. Plenty of shopping, history spanning all the way back to the Romans, beautiful surroundings and very fun, cheap nightlife. It is a great break from the fast pace of Barcelona and Madrid