31 Aug 2019 - 1 Sep 2019
2 guests - 1 room
Where to Stay in Chisinau
Once a small village composed mostly of monasteries, Chisinau has grown into a cosmopolitan city offering a range of delights. The Cathedral Park, with its Triumphal Arch, showcases some of the finest architecture in the city. For history buffs, the National Museum of History has fascinating exhibits. Most hotels in Chisinau cluster around the city's centre. There are hotels near the airport as well, convenient for early morning flights. The best bet for cheap hotels in Chisinau will likely be near the city centre or just on the outskirts.
Travellers can often find last-minute hotels in Chisinau near the city's centre. Convenient for public transportation, entertainment and sightseeing, it's a popular district for travellers.
1. Walk to many of the city's sights from Hotel Chisinau. Free Wi-Fi, an indoor pool, bar and restaurant, satellite television and free breakfasts make this a great travel value.
2. Hotel Bella Donna offers satellite TV, flat-screen televisions and Wi-Fi. Minibars and even an in-room hot tub help this hotel stand out.
3. Manhattan Hotel's name is a play on its modern exterior. This centrally located hotel offers whirlpool tubs, free Wi-Fi, flat-screen TVs and complimentary parking and breakfast.
A good bet for last-minute hotels in Chisinau is searching near Chisinau International Airport (KIV). You'll find convenient lodging in a range of prices.
Chisinau International Airport Hotels
1. Zimbru Hotel is one of the best cheap hotels in Chisinau and is just 3 miles from the airport. Guests will enjoy the tennis courts and fitness centre, air conditioning, free Wi-Fi and breakfast buffet.
2. Breakfasts, Wi-Fi and parking all come free at Hotel Botanic Parc, which is also quite conveniently located. An outdoor pool, airport shuttle, air conditioning, flat-screen TVs and an on-site restaurant round out the amenities.
3. Complimentary breakfasts and Wi-Fi are just some of the benefits of the beautiful Best Western Plus Hotel Flowers. Enjoy the fitness centre, spa, room service, free Wi-Fi, satellite TV and spacious rooms at this Chisinau hotel convenient to the airport.
Spa Hotels in Chisinau
There are a number of luxury hotels in Chisinau. Many of them are centrally located for convenient access to both the airport and the sights.
1. Two swimming pools, a fitness centre, spa, sauna and gardens are just some of the amenities at Club Royal Park, a five-star hotel. Parking and breakfast are complimentary, and all rooms have minibars.
2. Close to the Botanical Garden, the Prezident Hotel is one of the finest hotels in Chisinau. A wine cellar restaurant, free Wi-Fi, an outdoor pool, sauna and spa add to the luxuries.
3. Situated in the city's centre close to the Chisinau Zoo, the Weekend Boutique Hotel lets guests enjoy free Wi-Fi, satellite TV and minibars in every room. There are several restaurants, and guestrooms have air conditioning.
Skyscanner's user-friendly format puts all the travel tools you'll need right at your fingertips. Book your Chisinau accommodation with the amenities you want and the price range you require all from one handy site.
Chisinau is the capital city of Moldova. There are some interesting architecture here. If you are interested in Soviet Union history, you'd find this place quite intriguing. Public transportation options are decent, cost of living is quite low, and there are many interesting restaurants and coffee shops in town.
I really liked all the trees that made you feel, that you are in a forrest when you in the city-center, and the atmosphere was nice and calm