Cheap Flights from Paris to Prague (PAR - PRG)
Top last minute flight dealsFeeling spontaneous? It’s never too late to book a trip. Here’s our pick of the best last minute flights to Prague...
- Mon 4 NovBVAPRGSun 17 NovPRGBVARyanairDirectfrom £23
- Mon 11 NovBVAPRGSun 17 NovPRGBVARyanairDirectfrom £23
- Mon 11 NovBVAPRGMon 18 NovPRGBVARyanairDirectfrom £23
Flight information Paris to Prague
Cheapest return price last month
Flights per week
Average flight time, total distance 538 miles
Most popular airline last month
Frequently asked questions
This information is correct as of August 2016
Airlines that fly from Paris to Prague
Terminal Information – Departing
This is only a guideline. Always check your boarding pass for up-to-date terminal information.
From Charles de Gaulle Airport: Air France flights usually depart from terminals 2E and 2F. Czech Airlines and EasyJet both fly from terminal 2D, while SmartWings and Vueling fly from terminal 3.
From Orly Airport: Flights to Prague usually depart from the south terminal (sud).
Terminal Information – Arriving
Flights from Paris land at terminal 2 of Vaclav Havel Airport Prague.
· There's an express bus from the airport to the city centre.
· Taxis usually charge CZK 400-800, depending on where in the city you're going.
· Numerous agencies offer car hire at Prague Airport.
· Public buses run between the airport and nearby metro stations. This is cheapest way to reach Prague city centre. Note that public transport tickets in Prague are time-based: you can buy a ticket that lasts for 30 minutes, 90 minutes, 24 hours or three days. These are activated the minute you stamp them, so make sure you do this before boarding (or you could face a fine). They're fully transferable and can be used on buses, trams and metros until their time runs out.
Prague is in the Schengen Area, just like Paris, so you won't need a passport to fly between the two cities. You may be asked to show some photographic identification, so we recommend bringing your passport along anyway. Try to arrive at the airport 90 minutes before departure.
What to expect in Prague
The Czech Republic is a member of the EU but uses the Czech koruna instead of the Euro. Make sure you change some money before boarding your flight to Prague. Prices in Prague are a lot lower than prices in Paris. Dinner for two in a mid-range restaurant is about half the price in Prague as it would be in Paris, while beer is often cheaper than water. You can enjoy a pint in Prague for about £1.20*, a lot cheaper than the average Paris price of £5.20*. Make the most of this by visiting 7 of the best bars in Prague. Prague is colder than Paris. During summer you can expect temperatures of about 23°C, although the average is 18°C. During winter it can drop as low as -4°C.
*Prices subject to change
Prices shown on this page are estimated lowest prices only. Found in the last 45 days.