Winner announced! Congratulations to Steve Clarke!
Check out his funny caption below.
Thank you to all those who participated!
End of season blues? Win a trip down under to see the International Rules Series!
The All-Ireland Senior football Championship might be fast approaching, and all the buzz will soon fade away. However Skyscanner is here to help! We are offering the chance for two Gaelic Football fans to win a once in a lifetime trip down under to see Ireland defend their International Rules crown against Australia in November.
– Return flights and accommodation for 2 people to Perth
– 2 match tickets to the International Rules Test match
How to enter?
Simply come up with a caption for the Irish player in the image below to be in with a chance of winning your trip to Australia!** **
We’re looking for some classic Gaelic Football craic! The most creative and funniest caption will win!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. These terms & conditions apply to all participants of the International Rules Competition (the “Promotion”). By entering the Promotion you undertake to have read, understood and agreed to these terms.
2. The organiser of the Promotion is Skyscanner Limited, with address at c/o Pinsent Masons LLP, 5 Old Bailey, London EC4M 7BA (“Skyscanner”).
ELIGIBILITY FOR ENTRY
3. The Promotion is open to residents of Ireland and Northern Ireland over the age of 18 as at the 17th September 2014.
4. Entry to the Promotion is free of charge and is not conditional on the purchase or use of any products/services of Skyscanner or its group companies.
5. The directors, management and employees of any entity within the Skyscanner group and any third party involved in the organisation of this Promotion, as well as their immediate families, are not entitled to participate in the promotion.
HOW TO ENTER
6. In order to enter the contest, you should submit a caption to the image hosted by Skyscanner, all at www.skyscanner.net/news/win-trip-australia-our-international-rules-competition
7. Contest will run from midnight on 17th September 2014 to midnight on 1st October 2014.
8. By entering the Promotion, you hereby warrant that the entry does not contain any content which:
– Is plagiarised from or otherwise infringes the intellectual property of any third party or contains any third party material or content for which you have not obtained all necessary licenses, consents and/or approvals;
– Is defamatory, obscene, indecent, pornographic, abusive, liable to incite racial hatred, discriminatory, blasphemous, in breach of confidence and/or in breach of privacy;
– Constitutes or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise be contrary to the law of or infringe the rights of any third party, in any country in the world; Is technically harmful (including, without limitation, containing computer viruses).
DETERMINATION OF WINNER
10. The entrants’ comments will be judged objectively by a Skyscanner jury based on the following criteria:
· Coherence to theme
· User engagement
11. The winner will be contacted via email for their acceptance, booking preferences and information; and upon verification of the information, will be awarded the prize. Failure to contact Skyscanner within 30 days of the sending the notification may lead to forfeit the prize and Skyscanner bears the right to select the next eligible participant as a winner. In the event that the winner chooses not to accept a prize, they forfeit any claims to the prize, which can then be awarded to another participant chosen at the sole discretion of Skyscanner.
12. Subject to clause 12, the winner of the contest will be announced on the Skyscanner website as well as social media platforms within 48 hours of the acceptance of the prize.
13. Multiple entries are acceptable. Failure to comply with the requirements set out in these Terms & Conditions may result in the winner being disqualified, after which another winner will be selected in his/her replacement. In addition, Skyscanner reserves the right at its sole discretion to refuse awarding any prize to a winner who has or is deemed likely to have violated any term or rule outlined in these terms, gained unfair advantage or obtained the winner status using fraudulent or unfair means. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Skyscanner may reject any entry at its sole discretion.
14. The prize will go to one winner, and consists of the following elements:
· 2x tickets to the International Rules 2014 series Ireland vs Australia, to be played at Patersons Stadium in Perth on Saturday 22nd November.
· 2x return flights to Australia, the details or which are to be selected by the user for the purposes of attending the match, up to a value of £1300 (or its equivalent at the time of booking in Euros).
· Accommodation for the purposes of attending the match, up to a value of £300 (or its equivalent at the time of booking in Euros).
15. The prize is non-refundable and no cash alternative will be given. Where the stated prize is unavailable at the applicable value, an alternative of equal value will be provided. If the travel options selected by a winner are no longer available within the limit on the appropriate dates, an equivalent will be booked. If Skyscanner forms the view that flights and accommodation is being requested which is not compatible with attending the match, it shall organise travel on the winner’s behalf.
16. Skyscanner accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from accepting the prize and advises entrants that independent financial advice be sought in the event of winning. Any extra activities and costs beyond the specified prize will be the responsibility of the winner. By accepting the prize, the winner accepts full and complete responsibility for their own safety and welfare at all times.
17. All selections and decisions made by Skyscanner in conjunction with this Promotion are final and binding and no discussions will be entered into or correspondences entertained in this regard.
18. Skyscanner shall be entitled to terminate or modify the Promotion or to modify the rules at any time prior to the closing date by publishing any such modification or termination on the relevant Facebook page and/or any Skyscanner website.
19. If any act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which prevents Skyscanner from complying with these Terms & Conditions or providing the prize, Skyscanner will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations.
20. Except in respect of liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence, for its fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation or for any other liability which cannot be excluded by law, Skyscanner will not be liable for any losses, damages, expenses, costs or claims arising out of or relating to the Promotion or the use of any prize, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty or otherwise.
21. These Terms & Conditions and the Promotion are governed by the laws of England & Wales.