This competition is open to all residents of the UK and Ireland, except for employees and agencies of Skyscanner or any other person connected to this promotion. The promoter (Skyscanner Ltd) reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants.
The promoter’s decision is final. Neither correspondence nor discussion concerning any decision shall be entered into.
This is a free prize draw. No purchase necessary.
No trade, third party or consumer group applicants will be accepted.
Entrants should be 18 years and above.
Any extra activities and costs beyond the specified prize will be the responsibility of the winner.
Where the prize involves travel, the winner is responsible – unless otherwise specified – for:
- Paying all fees and taxes
- Arranging appropriate travel insurance
- Familiarising themselves with visa and other travel requirements
- For countries where visas are required, the winner is responsible for applying for and paying for visas in good time ahead of the trip
- For countries operating a visa waiver programme, the winner is responsible for applying for authorisation in good time ahead of the trip
- All travel is undertaken at the own risk of the winner and his/her nominated participants in the trip
The prize winner may be required to participate in publicity accompanying or resulting from this promotion.
Skyscanner Ltd shall be entitled to terminate or modify the promotion or to modify these rules at any time prior to the closing date by publishing any such modification or termination on any Skyscanner Ltd website. In the event of a dispute, the decision of Skyscanner Ltd shall be final and binding, and no correspondence will be entered into.
The prize winners will be awarded on a fair and random basis and the prize has been made available for distribution.
The winners’ names will be made available upon request and will be displayed on our ‘Skyscanner free prize draw winner’s page’.
By entering this prize draw, entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by the conditions.
The judge’s decision shall be final. Neither correspondence nor discussion concerning any decision shall be entered into.
Winners will be notified by email within 28 days of the closing date. It is the responsibility of the winner to submit correct contact details for this period.
If no reply is received to this notification within 14 days, Skyscanner reserves the right to withdraw the prize and award it to another participant in the draw. A second email will be sent warning of this, before the prize is made forfeit.
Winners will be notified in writing / by phone / by email within 28 days of the closing date.
No cash or other alternative prizes are available except that, in the event of circumstances outside of the promoter’s control, they reserve the right to substitute a similar alternative of equal or greater value.
If the prizes stated are unavailable, an alternative of the same value will be supplied.
Only one entry per email address is permitted.
By registering and entering your details you consent to receive information and promotions from Skyscanner.
Details are accurate at time of print.
Your data may be shared with the co-organiser (prize sponsor) of this competition but we will not pass your data on to any other third parties.
10 Waterloo Place
Edinburgh EH1 3EG
Specific terms and conditions for this prize draw/competition:
Thomson’s Terms and Conditions
1. This competition is administered by Skyscanner in conjunction with Thomson. Thomson is a trading name of TUI UK Limited, a member of the TUI Travel Plc Group of Companies, whose registered office is at TUI Travel House, Crawley Business Quarter, Fleming Way, Crawley, West Sussex, RH10 9QL. Registered in England and Wales under number 2830117.
2. Entry into the draw will be automatic upon your completion and submission of the form at www.skyscanner.net. All entries must be received by 23.59 on 28th February 2010. Entry is open to all UK residents over 18 years of age except employees of Skyscanner and the TUI Travel group of companies, third parties involved in this promotion and their relatives. Only one entry permitted per person.
3. One winner will receive return flights from selected UK airports, in resort transfers and accommodation full board, double room or similar for 7 nights at the 5* Sensatori Tenerife hotel, for two persons over the age of 18. This holiday can only be redeemed on or before 16th April 2010 with a travel date on or before 30th November 2010. Subject to availability.
4. The holiday is for use by the winner and another adult accompanying the winner only. The holiday will include 20kg luggage to be checked in the hold and up to 5kg can be used as hand luggage. If any extras are purchased, the winner will have to pay the difference.
5. The holiday and booking will be subject to Thomson/First Choice terms and conditions. These can be located here. The winner is required to have adequate travel insurance for the duration of their holiday. Insurance will not be part of the prize in this draw.
7. Winners will be notified by email within 28 days of the closing date Feb 28th. Skyscanners decision will be final. You will be given a telephone number to call to claim the prize. The winner must contact Thomson to claim their prize by the 16th April 2010 and if contact is not made by 5pm on the 16th April 2010, the prize will be forfeited. It is the winner’s responsibility to notify Skyscanner of any changes in contact information.
8. Promoter does not take responsibility for incomplete entries or for any lost, delayed, misdirected or corrupted entries due to any computer or electronic malfunction, bug, delay or any other reason. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt
9. The winner, as a condition of receiving the prize, may be required to participate in any publicity or promotion organised by the Promoter.
10. Details of the winner will be available by sending an SAE to the Promoter (Online Marketing Team, TUI UK Limited, Wigmore House, Wigmore Lane, Wigmore, Luton, LU2 9TN) after 01st March 2010.
11. Entry to the Draw constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend this draw without notice.
12. No purchase necessary.