Welcome, me’ hearties!
In celebration of this ‘ere Talk Like A Pirate Day, we’ve hidden five piles of booty on the Skyscanner website.
If you manage to find any one of these five hidden piles of swag (pic below)
then shiver me timbers, you’re in with a chance winning our mystery bounty!
Treasure Hunt Instructions
1. Read the five clues below, which each relate to a different travel article on our site
2. Search for the article on our ‘Search’ box on the bottom-right of this ‘ere page.
3. If you find the right article, you’ll find the pile of booty!
4. Email us with the URL of the article containing the booty, e.g. http://www.skyscanner.net/news/articles/2011/09/010513-worlds-first-comm… and we’ll enter you into our hidden treasure prize draw!
Treasure Hunt Clues
1. You can walk like a pirate, but can you ____ like a pirate?
2. Get to the bottom of this one and you will prove to have the ‘naked ambition’ required for this booty call
3. Enter this destination in the search box and this pile of treasure may be the ‘big apple’ of your eye…
4. Pirates love their booty, so read this article on how to keep your stuff safe
5. If Blackbeard is the famous pirate, then who the heck is Rufus Roo?
Tweet Like a Pirate
We also want to hear you tweet like a pirate!