Are you a budding photographer with dreams of becoming the next David Bailey or Mario Testino? Well it’s time to make your claim to the title of Skyscanner’s photographer of the month and win a Canon IXUS digital camera!
Every month, we will invite you to submit your best holiday pics based on a specific theme, and we’ll publish the finalists we think deserve to take the title of Skyscanner Photographer of the Month.
To kick things off, our photo theme this month is ‘water’. Big water, deep water, white water. Slow water, low water, high water. Water wings, water parks, water worlds. From raindrops to waterfalls – if you’ve got a great picture that fits the H2O theme – we want to see it!
There are two ways to submit your photographs:
1. Join the Skyscanner Facebook Page
2. Post a maximum of three pictures to our wall
3. Tell us where your picture(s) was taken.
1. Ensure your picture file size is no more than 72dpi and is no more than 500 pixels wide
2. Send a maximum of three images per person to: email@example.com
3. Put ‘Photo Comp Water’ in the email subject line.
4. Remember to include your name and where the picture(s) was taken.
So get submitting and good luck!
Skyscanner Photo comp T&Cs
1. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Submission of an entry will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. All images submitted must be the work of the individual submitting them.
3. Images submitted must have been taken with the permission of the subject and not infringe the copyright of any third party or any laws. Entrants must warrant that the photograph they are submitting is their own work and that they own the copyright for it.
4. Copyright for all images submitted for this competition remains with the respective entrants. Each entrant grants a worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual licence to Skyscanner to feature any or all of the submitted images on their websites and/or in any promotional material connected to this competition, or promotional material in third party publications.