**[Web Developer ](http://www.skyscanner.net/news/jobs/web-developer.html)**
From day one at Skyscanner you’ll be an important and valued member of the team, encouraged to get involved and offer your ideas and suggestions.
What to expect from us
• A comprehensive induction and a ‘buddy’ to help you along your way
• Lunches to celebrate our varied nationalities with employees’ local cuisine
• Informal lunchtime talks to learn about other areas of the business
• Lunches with the CEO give you a chance to ask anything and everything
• CEO quarterly updates followed by trivia or a trip to the pub
• Team away days
• Chess and wii tournaments
• Adventure outings such as munro climbs, mountain biking and walks
• The opportunity to get involved in our Charity Committee
• Training to develop your skills
• Bi-annual performance appraisals
Last but not least Skyscanner gives you the chance to work with industry professionals with years of experience that they’re happy to share. We work together in the effort to reach our goal of becoming the best search engine for flights in the world.