In partnership with Tourism Western Australia.
PHOTO: Aerial view of couple at City Beach, near Perth
We’ve put together this quick hit-list of the cheapest flights to Perth: the capital of Western Australia and your gateway to the Land Down Under. Covering the whole West Coast, Western Australia genuinely does have it all. There are paradise beaches to lounge on, rugged mountains to hike in, lush wine regions and laidback cities where you can raise a glass to your new adventure.
What’s more, it is always summer somewhere in Western Australia. It might be ‘winter’ in the southern half of the state right now but it can still get as hot as 19ºC in Perth, while if you are heading further north to Ningaloo Reef and the Kimberley, these regions offer perfect conditions during our UK summer months with incredible wildlife encounters and blue skies overhead.
If you’re ready to start planning, these are the best Western Australia flight deals currently available.
The best flight deals to Perth
London to Perth – return from £603*
Manchester to Perth – return from £631*
Glasgow to Perth – return from £637*
Birmingham to Perth – return from £649*
Inverness to Perth – return from £654*
Newcastle to Perth – return from £657*
Belfast to Perth – return from £704*
Liverpool to Perth – return from £820*
*Prices correct at time of searching in May 2019.
Find cheap flights to Western Australia for your dates
Whenever you’re planning to travel, you can find cheap flights to Perth for your dates using Skyscanner flight search tools.
👉 Find the cheapest airport to fly from by choosing ‘United Kingdom’ as your departure airport
👉 Choose ‘cheapest month’ as your departure date to find the best time to fly
👉 Keep an eye on flight prices by signing up for Price Alerts. We’ll drop you an email if the cost goes up or down.
You can also grab a bargain with an exclusive Student Universe discount code.
Ready to go? Search for cheap flights to Western Australia from your nearest airport 👇
Now you’ve got your cheap flights to Perth, start planning your dream holiday in Western Australia
- Exploring Western Australia: 20 things to add to your bucket list
- Top 5 Western Australia Road Trips
- 15 ways to get closer to nature and wildlife in Western Australia
- 9 of the coolest jobs you can get on a working holiday visa in Western Australia
- The best of Perth on a budget
- How to holiday in Western Australia for less than £1000
- Big Adventures on a Small Budget in Western Australia
- How to get to Western Australia for less
- The most Instagrammable road trip ever
- Gap year goals: Working Holiday in Western Australia