Always want to know the best fares for your trip? Set up a Price Alert to find out when things change so you can pounce when the price is right.
How do Price Alerts work?
Once you’ve set up an alert for your preferred destination and dates, we’ll check the fares so you don’t have to. It’s completely free, easy to start and easy to turn off.
Then whenever prices go down or up, you’ll get an email or push notification straight away to help make sure you get the best possible deal.
Top tips for tracking flight prices
Here are a few extra tips to help you find the cheapest deals.
- Set up multiple Price Alerts: Consider creating alerts for departure and arrival airports near your chosen locations too, in case there are great prices on alternative routes. Or try different dates as a slight change can have a big impact.
- Start tracking early: Seat sales, error fares and early booking opportunities can work to your advantage. The earlier you set up an alert, the more chance you have of finding one of these deals.
- Share your plans: Travelling with friends or family? Get everyone to sign up for Price Alerts so you can all help keep track. Even if you’re travelling alone, see if a friend or family member can help.
How to set up Price Alerts
You can create an alert anytime using your computer or phone.
Create Price Alerts on the web
1. Use the search box here or visit our site to find flights for any destination. You can choose specific dates or compare a whole month to keep your options open.
2. You’ll then see all available flight options. Simply select ‘Get Price Alerts’ and follow the instructions (you may be asked to create an account). After that, you’ll get an email when fares go down or up.
3. To turn them off, select ‘Manage your Price Alerts’ in any notification email or visit your online account directly.
Create Price Alerts in the app
Using your phone but don’t have the app? You’re missing out – download it for free to get all the best deals, tools and inspiration.
1. When you’ve got the app installed, open it up and search for the destination and dates you’ve got your eye on. You’ll then see a few flight options as well as hotels and cars to hire.
2. Select ‘Show all flights’. You’ll then see every available option on the next screen.
3. Tap on the Price Alerts bell icon. 🔔
4. On the next screen, choose the type of alert you want. And that’s it – just sit back and wait for an email or push notification when fares change.
5. To turn them off, visit the ‘Profile’ tab and choose ‘Your trips‘ then ‘Price Alerts’.
Ready to travel?
Take a look at the best deals, based on where’s possible for you to visit right now.
You can get the latest information on your favourite destinations too.
Find the help you need
Want to see what the world has to offer? Get the latest news, tips, deals and more sent straight to your inbox.