Get the best out of the Fringe Festival with these great websites for Fringe fans…
1. Festival in the Sky – Skyscanner has teamed up with Britain’s most exciting dining experience to offer visitors to Edinburgh a chance to eat, drink and be merry – whilst suspended 100ft above our beautiful capital! We also have five sets of four tickets for this unique experience to give away. Enter our Festival in the Sky competition for a chance to win!
2. Skyscanner’s Edinburgh Fringe Festival tips and tip offs – as Edinburgh is Skyscanner’s home city, we know a thing or two about the Fringe. Read our top tips and recommendations.
3. Official Edinburgh Fringe Website – complete with listings, timings, tips, previews and reviews.
4. [Edinburgh Festival iPhone App](http://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/edinburgh-festival-fringe/id370924823 -) – stay up to date on the go with this app that helps you locate venues, read reviews and enter your own.
5. Edinburgh Festival on Wikipedia – learn more about the history of the world’s largest arts festival.
6. Edinburgh Festival Reviews – there are so many things to see, that one of the hardest things is sifting the diamonds from the dross. Reading reviews is the best way to do that and The List site will help.
7. FivePoundFringe – with so much great stuff to see, you can find your costs adding up. Enter: The Five Pound Fringe – a great idea which lists over 65 different shows which cost just a fiver.
8. Edinburgh Festival: The Guardian’s Guide – see what the good folks at The Guardian recommend.
9. EdTwinge.com – very cool site for Fringe fans who tweet. Also just search #edfringe tag on Twitter to find out what’s happening.
10. TheSkinny.co.uk – for features and reviews of up coming Fringe shows.