Two return tickets to New York flying with Aer Lingus.
This competition is open to all residents of the UK and Ireland, except for employees and agencies of Skyscanner or any other person connected to this promotion. The promoter (Skyscanner Ltd) reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants.
The promoter’s decision is final. Neither correspondence nor discussion concerning any decision shall be entered into.
This is a free prize draw. No purchase necessary.
No trade, third party or consumer group applicants will be accepted.
Entrants should be 18 years and above.
Any extra activities and costs beyond the specified prize will be the responsibility of the winner.
Where the prize involves travel, the winner is responsible – unless otherwise specified – for:
- Paying all fees and taxes
- Arranging appropriate travel insurance
- Familiarising themselves with visa and other travel requirements
- For countries where visas are required, the winner is responsible for applying for and paying for visas in good time ahead of the trip
- For countries operating a visa waiver programme, the winner is responsible for applying for authorisation in good time ahead of the trip
- All travel is undertaken at the own risk of the winner and his/her nominated participants in the trip
The prize winner may be required to participate in publicity accompanying or resulting from this promotion.
Skyscanner Ltd shall be entitled to terminate or modify the promotion or to modify these rules at any time prior to the closing date by publishing any such modification or termination on any Skyscanner Ltd website. In the event of a dispute, the decision of Skyscanner Ltd shall be final and binding, and no correspondence will be entered into.
The prize winners will be awarded on a fair and random basis and the prize has been made available for distribution.
The winners’ names will be made available upon request and will be displayed on our ‘Skyscanner free prize draw winner’s page’.
By entering this prize draw, entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by the conditions.
The judge’s decision shall be final. Neither correspondence nor discussion concerning any decision shall be entered into.
Winners will be notified by email within 28 days of the closing date (March 31st 2011). It is the responsibility of the winner to submit correct contact details for this period.
If no reply is received to this notification within 14 days, Skyscanner reserves the right to withdraw the prize and award it to another participant in the draw. A second email will be sent warning of this, before the prize is made forfeit.
Winners will be notified in writing / by phone / by email within 28 days of the closing date.
No cash or other alternative prizes are available except that, in the event of circumstances outside of the promoter’s control, they reserve the right to substitute a similar alternative of equal or greater value.
If the prizes stated are unavailable, an alternative of the same value will be supplied.
Only one entry per email address is permitted.
By registering and entering your details you consent to receive information and promotions from Skyscanner.
Details are accurate at time of print.
Your data may be shared with the co-organiser (prize sponsor) of this competition but we will not pass your data on to any other third parties.
10 Waterloo Place
Edinburgh EH1 3EG
Aer Lingus Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions:
1. The prize is a pair of return Aer Lingus tickets, valid for travel before 30 September 2011 in Economy from any UK Aer Lingus departure airport to JFK (New York, USA) Airport.
2. Aer Lingus is not responsible for any additional costs, such as hotel accommodation or transfer’s to/from airports.
3. Minimum booking notice of 4 weeks will apply.
4. There is no cash value or alternative to the flight tickets, which are non-transferable. Frequent Flyer points or miles cannot be accrued.
5. Participants must be 18 years and over.
6. Winner must have a valid passport
7. Tickets will only be issued by e-mail.
8. Aer Lingus reserves the right to change its schedule at short notice and in such an event passengers will be advised via e-mail.
9. While every effort will be made to facilitate the winners with their requests for specific travel dates Aer Lingus reserve the right to choose specific flights and dates
10. All flights are subject to availability and it may be difficult to obtain first-choice flights during peak travel periods, including but not restricted to: holidays, mid-term breaks or sporting events.
11. Travel insurance is not included in this prize and, if not already covered, it is recommended that winners purchase insurance prior to travel. Travel insurance is available via the Aer Lingus website at www.aerlingus.com
12. All travel is subject to Aer Lingus’s terms and conditions – see aerlingus.com for a complete list.
Aer Lingus flies to the USA via Dublin, departing from 7 locations in the UK. Aer Lingus also offers low fares to New York, Boston, Chicago and Orlando.