So you've been to Edinburgh, where to next? Get inspired with these stunning photos from around beautiful Caledonia.
The beautiful thing about Scotland (other than the scenery of course) is that it is so small that most things are within driving (or boating) distance. So, whether you are planning a road trip around the country, or just fancy a break from the city, there are plenty of opportunities to see some gorgeous views. We reveal 11 of the most beautiful places in Scotland.
2. Glenfinnan Viaduct
3. Dunnottar Castle, Stonehaven
4. Eilean Donan Castle, Dornie
5. Fingals’s Cave. Staffa
6. Wallace Monument, Stirling
7. Dunure Castle, Dunure
8. Buachaille Etive Mor
9. Portree, Isle of Skye
10. Luskentyre Beach, Isle of Harris
11. Glenfinnan Monument & Loch Shiel, Lochaber