Travel is about new experiences and creating memories that last. Working at Skyscanner is just the same. We’ve got amazing opportunities for people starting out in their professional lives.
Whether on work experience, an intern, graduate or new starter, everyone at Skyscanner is part of the team changing how the world travels.
I have learnt so much every day from working at Skyscanner. And my work is seen by 100m+ users across the globe every month - how many grads get an opportunity like that?
What you'll get at Skyscanner
We have lots of experience nurturing fresh talent at Skyscanner and want to do everything possible to help you develop on a professional and personal level.
You'll be looked after...
- Enjoy a comprehensive induction and a ‘buddy’ to help you along your way
- Get out of the office and bond with your team with our away days
- Relax with everything from Xbox tournaments to outdoor adventures
- Develop your skills with training & performance appraisals
- Find out about other parts of the business with informal lunchtime talks
- Work with industry professionals with years of experience that they’re happy to share
You’ll be listened to...
- Ask anything and everything during lunches with the CEO
- Get regular updates from our exec team
- Be involved in our Charity Committee and make a difference
Travel is about different experiences and perspectives
One of our top priorities at Skyscanner is nurturing an inclusive culture. We’re dedicated to creating a supportive environment where everyone can thrive. It’s an ongoing process and we’ll continue to encourage each other to challenge the way we think and acknowledge that each of us is different.
In 2019 we hosted an LGTBQ+ film festival, celebrated International Women’s Day with a week of talks, took part in Pride marches around the world, discussed issues surrounding Mental Health week, offered Unconscious Bias training and worked with local schoolchildren to encourage young people from all backgrounds to get involved in tech.
An area that’s important to us is what can be done to improve our inclusion and diversity.
There are countless studies about why having an increasingly diverse organisation helps us to create a healthier organisation and offer a better product to our customers around the world and I’m committed to doing my part to help us improve our performance here.
We’d love to tell you more about life at Skyscanner. Come talk to us at one of our special student events. We’ll be at campuses across the UK and Europe for careers fairs and hackathonsSee the events