17 Jun 2019 - 18 Jun 2019
2 guests - 1 room
Where to Stay in Astana
Astana is the cultural and economic centre of the country of Kazakhstan as well as its capital. This has helped make it a popular destination for travellers coming to the country. Astana gained independence in the 1990s, leading to new architecture, but there are also many historic buildings to explore. If you book hotels near the airport, you can explore the city's history and modern marvels.
The central avenue in Astana is the cultural centre of the town and a popular place for people looking for hotels in Astana. It is where most of the major businesses and entertainment options in the city are located, making it a good place to find last-minute hotels in Astana. It is also in close proximity to many of the historic landmarks in the city.
1. G Empire is an ideal location for those looking for cheap hotels in Astana. It is less than a mile from the centre of town and offers visitors free Wi-Fi and free parking.
2. If you are looking for a medium-priced hotel near Central Avenue, the Grand Park Asil Hotel is a good bet. Considering the accommodations, it is very affordable. Travellers who are into fitness can take advantage of the workout facilities in this hotel as well as the restaurant.
3. The Rixos Presidential Hotel Astana provides boutique accommodations to travellers visiting Astana. Take a dip in the pool or enjoy the free breakfast in between sightseeing trips in the city.
Astana Airport Hotels
Astana has one airport: Astana International Airport (TSE). There are two terminals with plenty of transportation to get you into the city, but your trip will be more convenient if you have a room closer to the terminals. There are some great last-minute hotels in Astana near the airport.
Astana International Airport Hotels
1. The Royal Park Hotel and Spa is a great option for those looking for cheap hotels in Astana near the airport. There is a shuttle from the airport to the hotel.
2. A mid-priced hotel near the Astana International Airport is the Baiterek Premium. On top of the hotel shuttle, guests enjoy free cable, parking, and Wi-Fi.
3. The Beijing Palace Soluxe Hotel Astana is a boutique option close to the airport. It provides a sauna, spa and beauty salon to travellers.
Spa Hotels in Astana
There is a selection of spa hotels serving travellers to Astana who want a bit of luxury during their trip. When staying at a spa hotel, you get a lot for your money.
1. The Radisson Hotel Astana is great for those who want the familiarity of a chain hotel and the luxury of a spa hotel. The staff offers babysitting services to those traveling with children.
2. If you are a business traveller looking for a luxury stay, the Comfort Hotel is a good option. It has a fitness centre along with business-related accommodations and meeting rooms.
Astana is a beautiful city with a culture that still exhibits elements of the former Soviet rule. Visit Skyscanner today for the best deals on flights and hotels in Astana.
Amazing night walks on Nurzhol boulevard
A small city that keeps a lot of culture can be completed in a single day
That seems to be all good ... But something is missing ... It’s not very natural, everything looks. But well done, that try ...