Has it been years since you’ve managed to fly home and spend the festive holidays with your nearest and dearest? Or perhaps you've always wanted to escape the hype and spend Xmas and New Year relaxing on a beach somewhere hot like Cyprus or Thailand? Well, why don’t you let Skyscanner play Santa!
We want to send one person HOME and one person AWAY for Christmas this year – flights are on us! (terms and conditions apply).
Just go to the form below and tell us:
1. Whether you want to fly HOME or AWAY
2. Where you want to fly to and from
3. Why you want to go (in 500 characters or less)
Will you please send me and my friend AWAY to Lanzarote for Xmas as my head gets cold in the Winter.
Remember, you can take a friend too and you have up to £750 to spend on flights! Use Skyscanner's 'everywhere' flight search to get inspired!
Terms and Conditions
1. Entrants must be 18 years of age or older and a UK passport holder.
2. One entry per person. No multiple entries allowed.
3. Skyscanner and an independent judge will choose two winners (one entrant from both ‘home’ and ‘away’. The winning entrants will be those deemed to be the most inspiring and imaginative. The judges’ decisions are final.
4. The competition will close at 6pm on Friday 30th November. Entries after the closing date will not be eligible to win.
5. The chosen flight (or flights) for each winner must be no more than £750 (or Euro/USD equivalent – based on current exchange rates). If the winner wants to cover a second or third person with the £750 flight budget, everyone must fly together to the same destination.
6. The Skyscanner team will book and pay for your selected flights to the value of £750. If your chosen flights are above this value, Skyscanner will provide £750 towards the cost of the flights only after you have booked them independently and forward on the confirmed booking and receipt.
7. Winners must be available to use their winning flights between 1st December 2012 and 28th February 2013.
8. By accepting this prize, the winner accepts full and complete responsibility for their own safety and welfare at all times, including familiarizing themselves with visas, insurance, and other travel requirements.
9. Any extra activities and costs beyond the specified prize are the responsibility of the winner.
10. Prizes are non-transferable and no cash alternative will be given.
11. By entering this competition, the entrants will have agreed to allow their comments to be shared on the Skyscanner site – only in relation to this competition.
12. Participants' email addresses will be added to Skyscanner’s weekly newsletter mailing list. You may unsubscribe at any time.
13. By entering this prize drawing, entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by the conditions.
Always updated with travel chat, deals, ideas, polls and fun. Join the crowds! Be our friend on Facebook!
© Skyscanner Ltd 2002–2013