- Are you an experienced technical manager who is still a software developer at heart and who likes to write code to stay sharp?
- Do you want a fun informal work environment, a team of really smart developers, a great office and the opportunity to really make a real difference?
- Then read on - this is an ideal job for you!
Skyscanner is a world leading global travel search site providing instant online comparisons on millions of flight prices on 1000 airlines, as well as car hire and hotels. Behind our brand is a culture of continual innovation - and right now, we are doing great things. The development engineering team is driving a transformation in online travel search. Our goal is to deliver game changing innovative solutions enabling Skyscanner to become the world leading, most trusted and most used online travel search provider.
We're looking for highly motivated talented technical managers to come and join our team to help drive this transformation. As a technical manager, you will lead a team of talented software engineers in an agile environment building high quality solutions our for our travel search products.
The key to the success of this position is having:
- a strong & innovative approach to problem solving
- great technical leadership
- excellent communication skills
- a self-motivated working style with attention to detail
To you, impossible is a dirty word! You have a track record of inspiring your teammates with your passion and ideas.
This role will see you responsible for leading your team in the design and development of systems that improve our travel search solutions. You will work closely with Architects, Product and Project Managers to define the roadmap and provide technical leadership in an innovative and fast-paced environment to deliver new features to market. You will participate in the overall planning, execution and success of complex solutions, actively participate in the recruitment of people for various technical positions and mentor junior technical staff to enable them to reach their true potential.
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, we would love to hear from you!
For more insight into Skyscanner, comments from our leaders, technical projects and what life at Skyscanner is like,
Tell us about
- what you can bring to Skyscanner in terms of hands-on technical leadership, team direction and innovation
- your current notice period, current salary/benefits and your estimated salary expectations
- your eligibility to work in the EU