You will also be responsible for the coordination of recruitment activity to ensure that the China based team expand strategically.
The Talent Manager, China will be a strong all-rounder with experience in retaining top talent, as well as managing all on-site employee relation issues. You will be responsible for the smooth running of all stages of the employee journey from on-boarding to talent management and liaise with the global talent team to ensure company consistency in all operational practices across the China sites.
Also providing a support role to the General Manager, China, you will take ownership for the smooth facilitation of all people processes including employee benefits offerings, performance management, succession planning and any related reporting that adds value to the business. You will be responsible for developing policies and procedures that support business objectives, complies with relevant legislation and is effectively communicated.
Positive managerial skills and strategies are integral to the success of this position, as well as a proven track record in identifying and problem solving for the cultural, strategic and operational needs of a fast growing business.
This is an extremely ‘hands-on’ role that will suit an individual contributor. Core responsibilities will include;
• Complete ownership of the employee life cycle
• Building relationships with departmental managers & advising the business on all people related processes
• Establishing the HR strategy for China, ensuring that it complements our global strategy
• Contributing to all global Talent projects and adapt, where required, to a suitable format for China Talent
• Establishing HR policies and core work processes, ensuring a localised approach
• Coordinate the recruitment process to provide a supported service to both candidates and hiring managers
• Ensure legal compliance with regulatory bodies and reporting.
Language Skills: Essential: Fluent English and Mandarin
Tell us about
Please provide the notice period of your current employment