You will be tasked with developing existing and forging new relationships thus ensuring Tianxun achieves optimum share of all budgets and continues to secure new business. In addition, you will ensure display activity on the site or device is implemented efficiently, to derive the best possible results. As a key member of the commercial team, you will also be charged with professionally representing the business at external events, which will require occasional international travel.
- Communicate professionally to both internal and external audiences, coordinating with other functional and support areas, including campaign delivery, sales, operations, product development and billing.
- Nurture and develop existing clients whilst maintaining strong relationships to retain them.
- Generate incremental revenues from existing clients by selling additional advertising opportunities, multi-market solutions and long term commitments
- Proactively pursue and secure new business.
- Apply analytical skills to understand our clients’ changing business needs. Work to develop and execute advertising plans that position Tianxun as a strategic partner.
- Monitor relevant performance metrics and efficiently manage campaigns to focus on activities that grow revenue and ensure client satisfaction.
- Contribute to the on-going definition and refinement of market and channel specific sales strategies, the implementation plans underpinning delivery of those strategies and active input to the continuing evolution of our products and commercial propositions.
- Identify key decision makers within agencies for online and mobile advertising
- Forecast accurately.
- Experience in selling digital advertising to agencies and clients direct is essential
- An excellent understanding of the digital advertising ecosystem in China, including knowledge of ad networks, ad exchanges, re-targeting, RTB, DSP’s and trading desks
- Experience with online travel clients/campaigns is a definite plus
- Mobile advertising sales experience
- An ability to communicate value and influence customer decision makers
- Proven success in client management or successful consultative or solution-selling experience
- An appreciation of an international and technology oriented business environment
- An entrepreneurial spirit that enjoys working in a people-oriented company, which sets high expectations and treats individuals with respect
- A passionate drive to get things done and build up a young and high potential business
- Fluent in both Chinese and English