Based from our Beijing office, this is an exciting opportunity to join one of Europe’s fastest growing businesses in China
The core purpose of the role is to ensure the smooth running and administration of the Beijing office in conjunction with the APAC hub in Singapore.
You will be a confident self-starter who thrives in a fast paced environment and due to the company’s continued and rapid expansion, a flexible and adaptable approach is essential.
- Office management: to ensure smooth running of the office. This includes reception, supplies, and travel.
- Manage all facilities including day-to-day maintenance issues, development of the office, security and cleaning. This includes managing relationships with building management, tenants and external facilities management-company.
- Planning desk moves and expansion of space as required.
- Work closely with the other members of the Talent team to ensure new and existing staff members have the facilities they require
- Coordinate various events including internal talks, company-wide meetings, social and charity events.
- Work closely with APAC Financial Controller to ensure adequate financial records are maintained
- Liaise with external bodies – local & national tax offices, suppliers, customers, bank and external bookkeepers/consultants
- Creation of sales orders and sales invoices (Fapiao) and credit control
- Initiating weekly payments
- Maintaining positive cashflow
- Preparation of supporting documents for external stakeholders
- Responsible for company chops
- Educated to Degree level or equivalent relevant demonstrable experience
Skills & Experience required
- Excellent grasp of the matters affecting the smooth running of the office facility
- Confident in dealing with colleagues and senior managers
- Discretion and confidentiality are essential attributes
- Communicates well, orally, and in the written word
- Excellent organisation skills and ability to effectively prioritise a very busy workload
- Able to relate well to others, build strong trust based relationships and use effective interpersonal skills to achieve desired results
- Able to influence the behaviour and decisions of people on matters concerning the flexible and efficient running of the office facilities
- Able to cope with change, be flexible and handle uncertainty
- Able to make sense of issues, identify and solve problems and ‘think on one’s feet’
- Proficient in Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Essential: Fluent English
Tell us about
Please provide the notice period of your current employment