As Head of Country Marketing for China, you’ll be developing the go to market strategy for Skyscanner across the region. We’re looking for a dynamic, industry leading marketer who will define and implement a world class marketing strategy.
This is a high profile role within one of the fastest growing start-ups in the world and has a marketing budget that is increasing quickly to keep pace with the huge rate of business growth.
We’re looking for an energetic, highly creative marketer who has a deep understanding of the digital ecosystem and all key online marketing channels, business models and technologies. You will possess excellent creative judgement coupled with a burning desire to help make Skyscanner famous around the world.
You’ll collaborate very closely with your peers in digital media, product marketing, brand and integrated communications to ensure we deliver stand out campaigns that both build the brand and contribute positively to the bottom line.
- Marketing Strategy: Develop country by country marketing plans (online and offline with initial emphasis on SEO, SEM, Display, Email, Mobile, Affiliate marketing and Partner marketing) and implement across our China markets
- Own the KPI’s for your market, based on user acquisition, sessions, repeat visits and conversions
- Develop the partner marketing strategy in country and implement relationships with select group of complimentary companies to mutually build each other’s businesses
- CRM: Implementing the country CRM strategy that delivers increases in customer retention and value, whilst effectively cross selling our suite of products with timely and relevant communications.
- Collaborate with the integrated communications, digital media, brand and product marketing teams to deliver integrated marketing solutions
- Manage and grow the affiliate marketing channel
- Monitor the competitor landscape
- Influencing Stakeholders: You’ll be a natural team player who has the ability to unite cross functional teams (product, engineering, sales and marketing) and drive positive business results and ideas that scale on a global level
- Educated to Degree level or equivalent relevant demonstrable experience
Skills & Experience Required
- +7 years in Consumer facing marketing roles where you have delivered game changing performance
- Proven ability to develop and implement fully integrated marketing campaigns
- Passionate and customer obsessed
- Strategic thinker with the ability to quickly put thoughts into actions
- Detailed knowledge of the digital ecosystem and key drivers
- Able to lead cross functional projects bringing all stakeholders along with you
- Fluent English
- Fluent Mandarin
Tell us about
Please provide your current salary & notice period