Location: Edinburgh or Glasgow
This is a fantastic opportunity to play a pivotal role in one of the fastest growing start-ups in the world.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the leadership and management of a conversion rate optimisation (CRO) team which will be focussed on maximising the conversion effectiveness of all traffic channels together with deep analysis of our web, mobile web and mobile apps data to suggest improvement ideas that will enhance our visitor experience and influence conversion.
- Creating a global CRO framework ensuring that it is strategically aligned across all of Skyscanner’s operational verticals and markets
- Leading, within an agile environment, conversion optimisation activities that set out an aggressive success level, collate the appropriate insights, create tests, analyse, recommend and learn from the results
- In-depth analysis of: web and mobile analytics data, user experience data, voice of the customer data, campaigns, web and mobile design, acquisition marketing strategies, and business outcomes
- Appropriate stakeholder engagement to agree a CRO execution plan and determine and manage execution dependencies required across the business for success
- Line management responsibility for up to a team of 5 (potentially more)
This Role Requires:
- Seasoned application of a structured approach to conversion optimisation projects meeting aggressive budget and timeline requirements and consistently delivering high-quality work
- Expertise in the following: A/B, MVT testing (e.g., using online testing platforms such as Optimizely, SiteSpect, Maxymiser or similar), customer Journey Analysis, usage of mainstream usability testing principles applied to web, mobile web, mobile apps utilising their related CRO tooling
- Exceptional knowledge of digital analytics using google analytics (or similar digital analytics solutions)
- Commercial awareness with the ability to cope with multiple streams of activity concurrently
- Track record of self-education in CRO
- Proven Team Leadership in the form of line management experience from building high performance teams
Experience in the Following Would Be Beneficial:
- Experience working with CRO Agencies
- In-house experiment management solutions that facilitate testing at scale
- Demonstrated success leading a conversion rate optimisation enablement squad, providing platform as a service and people as a service globally across engineering functions
- Practical application of attentional and persuasive centred design techniques to optimisation
- Usage of wire-frame tooling (or similar approaches) in the early communication process with creative and wider teams
- Solid connections across the conversion industry
- Experience with the following software: VisualIQ, Clicktale, CrazyEgg, eyequant, Attention Wizard, Qualaroo, iperceptions, Swrve, Apptimize, Amazon, Pathmapp, Arise.