From a standing start in 2003, Skyscanner has grown to become a global player. In fact we’re now the world’s fastest growing travel search company, with offices in the UK, Europe, America and Asia and 25 million website and app users every month.
We believe the best is yet to come. That’s why we’re looking for energetic, enthusiastic and ambitious graduates and interns to join us, help us and make your mark along with us.
- Skyscanner was the first travel search site to provide access to all budget airlines across Europe, and global coverage of budget and scheduled airlines remains a key focus.
- Skyscanner was the first to launch a ''search everywhere'' feature, enabling customers to see where their budget could take them.
- Skyscanner was the first to launch a browse view to enable users to compare prices across the month or even the year to find the best price for their journey.
Working at Skyscanner is inspiring; that’s what our graduates and interns tell us.
Our culture is innovative, youthful and energetic. That's why we're one of the ten best companies to work for in the UK (ask the Sunday Times, a leading UK title who in 2013 ranked us amongst the top 10 companies to work for in the UK). Our staff are ambitious and they make no apology for it. Their ambition is infectious and it spreads right through the company, from those who’ve just joined, right through to Gareth, our founder and CEO. We put our customers at the heart of everything we do. And what we do is solve their travel problems.
In fact, Skyscanner embodies the concept of travel. If you want to join a global organisation, work with over 35 different nationalities, have breakfast with Singapore, lunch with Glasgow, coffee with Miami and still find time for a game of ping pong, you’ve come to the right place.
So make your mark. Apply today. And here are a few reasons why:
- Our internship and graduate programmes are like no other: truly challenging and truly fulfilling.
- Our interns and graduates work with the latest technologies in cross-business teams, are often first to market, and have accountability for project outcomes.
- We believe that people make Skyscanner. With 400 people from all over the globe and limitless talent, you will work with and learn from the best. What’s not to love?
- Are you studying Computer Science, Software Engineering, Maths or related?
- Do you have a passion for innovation and an eagerness to learn new technologies?
- Are you studying Marketing, Business, Digital Media or PR? Are you a creative thinker with a passion for all things digital?
Our internship programmes typically run in the summer for 3 months and our graduate programmes work on a rotation basis for 16-18 months depending on the area of the business joined.
Applications for SIngapore will open on Tuesday 16th September and will close on Thursday 16th October.
UK, Spain, US and China - stay tuned!