Alamo - Compare Car Hire Deals with Skyscanner
Why use Skyscanner?
- 2 million users - Every month skyscanner helps more than 2 million people compare car hire providers. So you can search all car hire with Alamo on one website
- 800 providers worldwide - We compare over 800 car hire providers including some of the biggest names
- No fees - We don't charge you any commission, so you get the same price as if you'd gone direct to the seller
Save time and money when you search for Alamo car hire deals with Skyscanner. We show you quotes from Alamo and other top rental brands and booking sites all on one page, so it’s easy to find the best offers at a glance.
Our filters make it easy to narrow down the results to find the ideal vehicle for your trip. Choose from essential features like air conditioning and free breakdown assistance, or filter by car class and transmission to find a vehicle that suits your needs. You can even filter by booking site, so it only takes a few seconds to compare Alamo car hire deals with another favourite provider.
Alamo offer cheap car hire, and gained popularity for their unlimited mileage program which allows customers to drive as far as they want with no extra cost.
Alamo Rent a Car launched in 1974, with four locations in Florida. Since then they’ve become one of the largest hire car companies in the USA. Currently Alamo boasts locations in the United States, Canada, Mexico, Latin America and Asia. In 2007 they were bought by Enterprise, the largest car rental company in North America, but continue to operate under the Alamo brand name.
Alamo is constantly innovating. In 1995 they were the first car hire company to launch a real-time internet booking option. They are also the first car rental company to develop an online check-in system, with over 170 self service kiosks in 63 US locations. Budget Travel Magazine awarded them an “Extra Mile” award for this time-saving innovation, which has yet to be adopted by the rest of the industry.
By focussing mainly on the tourist market, Alamo has grown to become the most popular car rental agency for international holidaymakers visiting North America. They have a partnership with Walt Disney World Resort and Disneyland Resort, and are the official car hire company of both attractions.
Search now to compare Alamo car hire with other brands and booking sites. When you find a deal you like the look of, we’ll send you straight to the booking site. There are no hidden fees or added charges, the price you see is the price you get.
Most popular searches performed by our users this month:
- Car hire from affordable Car Hire
- Car hire from Alamo
- Car hire from Argus Car Hire
- Car hire from Atlas Choice
- Car hire from Auto Europe
- Car hire from AutoEscape
- Car hire from Avis
- Car hire from Bargain Car Rentals
- Car hire from Car Rental Express
- Car hire from CarDelMar
- Car hire from Centauro Rent A Car
- Car hire from Easirent
- Car hire from East Coast RAC
- Car hire from Ebookers
- Car hire from Economy Bookings
- Car hire from Economy Car Hire
- Car hire from eDreams
- Car hire from ENJOY Car Hire
- Car hire from Enterprise
- Car hire from EuropCar
- Car hire from Expedia
- Car hire from Firefly Car Rental
- Car hire from Green Motion
- Car hire from Hertz
- Car hire from holidayautos
- Car hire from Instant Cabs
- Car hire from National Car
- Car hire from Netflights Carhire
- Car hire from Nova Car Hire
- Car hire from Novaturas
- Car hire from Opodo
- Car hire from Ren@navi Global
- Car hire from rent.it
- Car hire from rentalcars.com
- Car hire from Right Cars
- Car hire from Sixt
- Car hire from Thrifty Worldwide
- Car hire from Vehicle Rent